About Haneke Design:
We are a custom digital solutions firm in downtown Tampa, FL looking to expand our team with individuals who will help us fortify our mission: to deliver digital experiences that amaze and delight.
In our 20 years of business, our agency services have grown to span three areas: design, software development, and digital marketing.
These branches of our business work together to deliver custom-tailored solutions for our clients’ specific needs: from custom design and development for web and mobile applications to brand strategy, web design, and social media management.
Our clients range from early-stage start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, but we always keep a strong focus on user experience. We believe that we can achieve the best results when our designers and developers collaborate from the start.
Our team is passionate about keeping up with the pace of our ever-evolving industry, so we are looking for those who are just as bored by the status quo and just as excited about the cutting edge as we are.
About the Position:
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the management of projects that fall within the scope of Haneke Design’s Digital Marketing Services branch.
In this role, you will ensure that the project scopes, budgets, and timelines are effectively created, communicated, and adhered to. You will delegate tasks as needed and participate in production work in any of the following categories:
- Website design & development (including hosting and maintenance)
- Copywriting (including SEO optimization, blogs, press releases, website content, and advertisements)
- Brand identity consulting
- Content marketing (including social media management, paid ad campaigns, analytics reporting, and more)
The Digital Marketing Manager’s top priority will be to communicate progress to clients frequently, clearly, and professionally. You will have the support of a collaborative team of account managers, designers, developers, copywriters, and quality assurance specialists who will aid you in your mission to deliver excellent products on-time and in-budget.
- Coordinates multiple design and development projects simultaneously
- Plans, prepares and leads client meetings
- Plans, prepares and leads client roadmaps and workshops
- Coordinates, monitors, and tracks project milestones and deliverables
- Coordinates resources and assigns tasks as needed during the production process
- Accomplishes project deliverables including copywriting, SEO optimization, analytics reporting, content strategy and ideation, brand identity definition, content calendar management, and more.
- Monitors hours allocated to each project and informs the client when hours are projected to exceed the plan
- Develops marketing strategies for clients to increase their digital presence
- Develops and maintains processes to improve the overall quality for the client
- Monitors and manages the scope of projects during production
- Monitors and reports the status of projects to the client
- Works closely with the project team to keep projects on time and on budget
- Manages client expectations in a dynamic environment
- Manages a team of designers and developers to execute a project
- Able to multi-task
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Marketing knowledge on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of paid media buys and post boosting
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to creatively and strategically manage campaigns
- SEO/SEM experience
- Content production experience
- Knowledge of related software tools including Basecamp, Forecast, Harvest, Clubhouse
- In-depth knowledge of CMS’s such as WordPress
- Health, vision and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation time in addition to public holidays
- 401k with company match
- Casual working environment
- Great location in the center of downtown Tampa with nearby parking access
*Please no job recruiter solicitations*