About Haneke Design:
We are a custom software development firm in downtown Tampa, FL, looking to expand our team with individuals who will help us fortify our mission: to deliver digital experiences that amaze and delight.
Our clients range from early stage start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, but we always keep a strong focus on user experience. We believe that we can achieve the best results when our designers and developers collaborate from the start.
Our team is passionate about keeping up with the pace of our ever-evolving industry, so we are looking for those who are just as bored by the status quo and just as excited about the cutting edge as we are.
About the Position:
As a .NET developer, you will work alongside our development team to build and maintain custom APIs for our clients, and will collaborate with our design team to proactively identify areas of risk and propose possible solutions.
- Developing code, testing, and debugging both new and existing software
- Troubleshooting production problems related to existing software applications
- Developing, testing, and debugging the integration of third-party services based on project requirements
- Consulting with development lead to identify application requirements
- Solid understanding of C#, ASP MVC, .NET Core and SQL Server
- Adherence to best practices regarding code organization (DRY, REST, container structure)
- Proficiency with GitHub or other version control systems
- Strong problem solving & communication skills
- Twilio, Elastic Search, Shopify API, and Stripe experience a plus
*Please no job recruiter solicitations*