We are a custom software development firm in downtown Tampa, FL, looking to expand our team with individuals who will help us fortify our mission: to deliver digital experiences that amaze and delight.Our clients range from early stage start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, but we always keep a strong focus on user experience. We believe that we can achieve the best results when our designers and developers collaborate from the start.
Our team is passionate about keeping up with the pace of our ever-evolving industry, so we are looking for those who are just as bored by the status quo and just as excited about the cutting edge as we are.
As a React developer, you will report to the Lead Web Developer who oversees all of Haneke Design’s front end web development efforts. You will work alongside our development team to build and maintain custom APIs for our clients, and will collaborate with our design team to proactively identify areas of risk and propose possible solutions.
- Developing code, testing, and debugging both new and existing software.
- Troubleshooting production problems related to existing software applications.
- Developing, testing, and debugging the integration of third-party services based on project requirements.
- Consulting with development lead to identify application requirements.
- Proficient in front end development frameworks (preferably React, but those with experience in Vue/Angular who are willing to learn React may also apply)
- Experience using Redux/Flux libraries
- Experience working with both RESTful API’s and GraphQL
- Experience with recent versions of React, especially React Hooks and Context
- Proficiency with Git/GitHub or other version control systems
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- React Native development experience a plus
*Please no job recruiter solicitations*