About Haneke Design:
We are a custom software development firm in downtown Tampa, FL, looking to expand our team with individuals who will help us fortify our mission: to deliver digital experiences that amaze and delight.
Our clients range from early stage start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, but we always keep a strong focus on user experience. We believe that we can achieve the best results when our designers and developers collaborate from the start.
Our team is passionate about keeping up with the pace of our ever-evolving industry, so we are looking for those who are just as bored by the status quo and just as excited about the cutting edge as we are.
About the Position:
As a junior tester, you will work with our development team to assist with quality assurance assessments on custom mobile and web applications. You will identify, isolate, and replicate performance issues throughout the development process.
- Manually test custom mobile and web applications for errors
- Explore different navigational paths within a web or mobile app by considering a variety of possible user journeys
- Consult with development team to coordinate troubleshooting
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Utilization of the scientific method during testing efforts
- Willingness to collaborate and learn
- *No prior experience in development or quality assurance testing is required.*
*Please no job recruiter solicitations*