About Haneke Design:
We are a custom software development firm in downtown Tampa, FL, looking to expand our team with individuals who will help us fortify our mission: to deliver digital experiences that amaze and delight.
Our clients range from early stage start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, but we always keep a strong focus on user experience. We believe that we can achieve the best results when our designers and developers collaborate from the start.
Our team is passionate about keeping up with the pace of our ever-evolving industry, so we are looking for those who are just as bored by the status quo and just as excited about the cutting edge as we are.
About the Position:
As a Ruby on Rails developer, you will report to the Director of Development who oversees all of Haneke Design’s development efforts. You will work alongside our development team to build and maintain custom APIs for our clients, and will collaborate with our design team to proactively identify areas of risk and propose possible solutions.
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code
- Developing code, testing, and debugging both new and existing software
- Troubleshooting production problems related to existing software applications
- Developing, testing, and debugging the integration of third-party services based on project requirements
- Consulting with development lead to identify application requirements
- Proficient in building Ruby on Rails applications
- Experience with recent versions of Ruby On Rails (version 5.0 and later)
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Proficiency with GitHub or other version control systems
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Strong problem solving & communication skills
- Twilio, Elastic Search, and Stripe experience a plus
*Please no job recruiter solicitations*