About Haneke Design:
We are a custom software development firm in downtown Tampa, FL, looking to expand our team with individuals who will help us fortify our mission: to deliver digital experiences that amaze and delight.
Our clients range from early stage start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, but we always keep a strong focus on user experience. We believe that we can achieve the best results when our designers and developers collaborate from the start.
Our team is passionate about keeping up with the pace of our ever-evolving industry, so we are looking for those who are just as bored by the status quo and just as excited about the cutting edge as we are.
About the Position:
As a web designer, you will report to the Director of Design who oversees all of Haneke Design’s design projects. You will work in tandem with our design and digital marketing teams to create and maintain custom websites on behalf of our clients, and will collaborate with project managers to fulfill maintenance requests and to accomplish projects on time and within budget.
- Design high fidelity mockups and wireframes
- Maintain and update WordPress websites
- Edit and implement Elementor-based WordPress themes
- Setup and maintain WPEngine (or similar) hosting servers
- Evaluate and advise on web content
- Create user interface and user pathway designs
- Manage client expectations and requirements
- Excellent creative design skills
- Adept in WordPress and website design, with a focus on usability and user experience
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Proficiency with AdobeXD
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Desire to stay current on industry tools and trends
- Willingness to continually learn and implement new technical skills
- Experience with PHP, front end development, and/or Lottie animations a plus
- Health, vision and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation time in addition to public holidays
- 401k with company match
- Casual working environment
- Great location in the center of downtown Tampa with nearby parking access
*Please no job recruiter solicitations*