About Haneke Design:
We are a custom software development firm in downtown Tampa, FL, looking to expand our team with individuals who will help us fortify our mission: to deliver digital experiences that amaze and delight.
Our clients range from early stage start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, but we always keep a strong focus on user experience. We believe that we can achieve the best results when our designers and developers collaborate from the start.
Our team is passionate about keeping up with the pace of our ever-evolving industry, so we are looking for those who are just as bored by the status quo and just as excited about the cutting edge as we are.
About the Position:
As the Lead Mobile App Developer, you will work with our development team to oversee the creation and maintenance of custom mobile apps for our clients, and will collaborate with our design team to proactively identify areas of risk and propose possible solutions.
- Able to manage teams of developers across multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Swift/iOS and Kotlin/Android development
- Understanding of Swift and Kotlin best practices
- Understanding of App Store and Play Store
- Ability to translate client inspiration into solid requirements
- Proficiency with GitHub or other version control systems
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Health, vision and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation time in addition to public holidays
- 401k with company match
- Casual working environment
- Great location in the center of downtown Tampa with nearby parking access
*Please no job recruiter solicitations*