Haneke Design is looking for a talented UX Designer to create amazing and delightful end-user experiences. The ideal candidate should possess superior design skills, knowledge of standard UI conventions for both mobile and web platforms, and experience crafting digital solutions. This candidate will be able to translate high-level business requirements into user task flows and wireframes, and transform them into aesthetically pleasing, intuitive user experiences.
This position requires a self-starter who can take the stage to present, explain, and defend their work to clients ranging from venture funded startups to well-established enterprise executives. These efforts will be supported by a strong project management team and a crew of well seasoned, like-minded designers, developers, project managers, and QA professionals.
If you’re a kick-ass designer who’s interested in more than just making pretty things for next quarter’s campaign; if you thirst for the opportunity to be a visionary behind digital products that solve problems and break new ground; if you want to be part of a creative collective that gets things done, we want to talk to you.
- Solid understanding of usability and user experience
- Experience with user interface and user pathway design
- Strong skills creating app mockups and wireframes
- Proficiency with industry-standard design software
- An understanding of client requirements management
- The desire to stay current on industry tools and trends; to continually learn and implement new technical skills
If it sounds like a fit, please email a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please no job recruiter solicitations*